Sunday, March 20, 2011

Problems with comments

For some reason the comments to the most recent postings are not visible in blog although I have received the emails. My highest hope is that I am not a victim of virus attack again. The last really massive virus attack spoiled my Christmas and it took two months to recover from it. It also forced to change Windows to Mac. My sincere wish is that the problem could be cured. If someone has encountered similar problem and got rid of it somehow, I would be happy to hear the recipe. In any case, sorry for inconvenience.

5 comments:

Ulla said...

I tried to comment on Free Will some time ago, but my comment was not shown. I tried several times because the net is bad here. At last it accepted a very short text. I thought it was too long comment, maybe it was, but earlier it has been no problem.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/16634036177244152897

Matti PItkanen said...

Now it seems to work again. Let us see whether this comment goes through.

Matti Pitkanen said...

It works!

Ulla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ulla said...

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=anti-helium-4-rhic

The Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider has produced several nuclei of the antimatter counterpart to helium 4