Friday, August 28, 2020

Summary of TGD (a lot of figures!)

I wrote an article summarizing the recent situation in TGD. Without Reza Rastmanesh's encouragement and help this article would not have been written. I particular, the help of Reza in preparing figures making it easier to grasp the general structure of TGD was irreplaceable. As usual, the boring duty of writing about things already done transformed to a creative process and several new mathematical and physical results about TGD emerged.

Reza even persuaded me to send the article to Nature. That the editors do not even bother to send it to the proposed referees, was not a surprise, but I managed to overcome the deep professorphobia induced during the painful 42 years by academic arrogance and stupidity. Thanks to the therapeutical efforts of Reza, I even sent the article to big names like Witten, Maldacena, Susskind, Penrose, Arkani-Hamed, etc... I received a message about receival from Susskind and Penrose only. Probably the secretaries insulate most names into their academic bubble and probably they also want to live in the bubbles they have created.

I added the article "Summary of Topological Geometrodynamics" to both Research Gate and my homepage.

For a summary of earlier postings see Latest progress in TGD.

Articles and other material related to TGD.

No comments: