1. Long range classical electro-weak and color fields as classical correlates of dark electro-weak bosons and gluons?This inspires the working hypothesis that long range classical electro-weak gauge and gluon fields are correlates for light or massless dark electro-weak gauge bosons and gluons.
- In this kind of scenario ordinary quarks and leptons could be essentially identical with their standard counterparts with electro-weak charges screened in electro-weak length scale so that the problems related to the smallness of atomic parity breaking would be trivially resolved.
- In condensed matter blobs of size larger than neutrino Compton length (about 5 \mum if k=169 determines the p-adic length scale of condensed matter neutrinos) the situation could be different. Also the presence of dark matter phases with sizes and neutrino Compton lengths corresponding to the length scales L(k), k=151,157,163,167 in the range 10 nm-2.5 μm are suggested by the number theoretic considerations (these values of k correspond to so called Gaussian Mersennes). Only a fraction of the condensed matter consisting of regions of size L(k) need to be in the dark phase.
- Dark quarks and leptons would have masses essentially identical to their standard model counterparts. Only the electro-weak boson masses which are determined by a different mechanism than the dominating contribution to fermion masses (see this and this) would be small or vanishing.
- The large parity breaking effects in living matter would be due to the presence of dark nuclei and leptons. I have also proposed that super-fluidity corresponds to Z0 super-conductivity: it might be that also super-fluid phase corresponds to dark neutron phase.