- TGD predicts dark matter as phases of ordinary matter with effective Planck constant heff= nh0 (n integer) residing at field body (in particular, at monopole flux tubes of the magnetic body (MB)) defining the TGD counterpart for classical em fields in TGD as collection of space-time sheets carrying classical fields.
The large value of heff makes these phases macroscopically quantum coherent and analogous to Bose-Einstein condensates. This leads to a variety of predictions. In particular, the magnetic body (MB) would be in a key role in living matter controlling the ordinary biomatter and forcing it to behave coherently. The very large value of gravitational Planck constant heff= hgr= GMm/β0 makes possible gravitational quantum coherence at the gravitational MB and the classical gravitational fields of Sun and Earth play a key role in quantum biology: this is reflected by many magic numerical co-incidences (see this).
- The strange effects in the brain (the quantal effects of ELF em fields in the brain) originally led to the TGD view of dark matter, which is also predicted by the number theoretical vision of TGD. For instance, superconductivity and analogous phenomena are possible at room temperatures at MB of the system. The TGD based model of high Tc superconductivity relies on them.
- One interesting structure is a pair of a dark electron and the hole created as the electron becomes a dark electron at MB. The quantum numbers of holes and dark electrons are in 1-1 correspondence and this could make possible a kind of quantum holography mapping the state of holes to that of dark electrons. This would provide representations of biological body (BB) at MB as kinds of sensory perceptions about the state of BB (see this).
- The transfer of electrons to dark electrons can cause electronic charge fluctuations in ordinary matter due to the transfer of electrons to dark electrons at MB. For strange metals, these fluctuations have been observed: it is difficult to understand them as being caused by the attachment of electrons to atoms of strange metal since the time scale is too long (see this).
- The TGD explanation of the new findings is in terms of the hierarchy of Planck constants labelling dark matter as phases of ordinary matter. Gravitational Planck constant ℏgr= GMm/β0, β0=v0/c≤1 labels a level of hierarchy, which is of special importance in the TGD based model of living matter.
- In TGD, one would have Bose-Einstein condensates of hole-dark electron pairs. Dark electrons would reside in a very long gravitational flux tube and would be kicked to height of order Earth radius by solar photons during photosynthesis. They would serve as a metabolic energy resource: gravitational batteries would be loaded in photosynthesis. When dark electrons drop down and transform to ordinary ones, they liberate energy which can be stored or used. ATP-ADP process could involve this dropping down.
Also dark protons could be transferred to magnetic fux tubes. This would take place in Pollack effect in which irradation of water in the presence of gel phase leads to the formation negatively charged regions with effective stoichiometry H1.5O. Part of protons goes somewhere and one possible place could be gravitational MB but also much shorter flux tubes are possible. Perhaps the most plausible option is that triplets of dark protons and electrons are involved in the case of metabolic energy storage. Dark proton triplets also appear as codons in the TGD based model for the fundamental realization of the genetic code.
For a summary of earlier postings see Latest progress in TGD.