There are several amazing numerical co-incidences supporting this view.
- For Sun one has β0∼ 2-11 which happens to be rather near to the electron proton mass ratio me/mp. The condition ℏgr(MS,mp,β0(Sun)∼ me/mp)=ℏgr(MS,me,β0= 1) would guarantee resonance between dark photons generated by the solar gravitational flux tubes assignable to protons and electrons.
- In accordance with Equivalence Principle, the gravitational Compton length ℏgr(MS,β0)/m= GM/β0= rS/2β0 is independent of m for Sun GMS/β0(Sun) is rather near to Earth radius. For Earth one has GMS/β0(Earth)∼ .45 cm which corresponds to the size scale of the somewhat mysterious snowflake analogous to a zoom-up of a basic hexagonal unit cell of ice crystal. There is evidence for β0(Earth)=1 in hydrodynamics, in particular from the TGD based model (see chapter) for the observed hydrodynamical quantum analogs described in an article of Bush et al (see this and this))
- The gravitational Compton length of the galactic blackhole assuming mas 4.1×106 M(Sun)corresponds to 6× 109 m and rather precisely 1/2 of the n=1 Bohr orbit associated with the Sun. Note that the radius of the photosphere is 6.957 × 108 meters and is not equal to Bohr radius as I errratically claimed earlier. This suggests gravitational quantum coherence in the scale of the galaxy.
The above assumptions imply that one has β0(Sun)/β0(Earth)∼ me/mp and hgr(Sun,me)/hgr(Earth,mp) ∼ M(Sun)/M(Earth). The value of Sun-Earth mass ratio is MS/ME∼ 6× 105.
- The corresponding frequency corresponding to the basic biorhythm Td=24 is fd= 1/Gd=1/24 hours= [1/(2.4×3.6)]10-6∼ 1.1 × 10-6 s. The corresponding Josephson energy would be E(ℏgr(Sun,me),fd) ∼ .06 eV= EJ. This is very near to the Josephson energy EJ for cell membrane potential!
- For Ty= 1 year = 365 days one has E(ℏgr(Sun,mp),f= 1/Ty) ∼ (mp/me)×(24 ~hours/year)× EJ∼ (211/365)EJ∼ .33 eV. This is not far from the value of the metabolic energy currency near to .5 eV. If one replaces proton with a Cooper pair of protons, the situation improves considerably.